The PAL Liposuction Technique Gets the Job Done
It can be awfully stressful and sometimes even embarrassing to walk around, not feeling confident with your body. When your self-esteem levels are low, you can notice it almost immediately – and it’s not a good look. Excess fat can make you feel self-conscious and adversely affect different aspects of your life. It brings your confidence levels down and that’s never a good thing. Fortunately, PAL liposuction helps you fix this problem.
Power Assisted Liposuction or PAL liposuction utilizes devices that can be easily controlled by your surgeon to successfully remove all the fat from your problem areas. This allows for a more thorough and precise fat removal.
In the traditional liposuction method, doctors typically move a cannula back and forth between fat cells in order to suction them out. The cannula doesn’t always give doctors the control they want. The devices used in the PAL liposuction technique, however, can produce small, rapid vibrations that break up the unwanted fat, making it easier to be suctioned out using the cannula.
What’s the Difference Between PAL Liposuction and the Traditional Technique?
The PAL liposuction technique uses additional devices to make the procedure easier as well as more effective. It uses a special kind of cannula that uses small, rapid vibrations in order to break up the fat cells. This means that more fat is removed in a shorter time span when compared to the traditional method. This, in turn, gives you enhanced results, a faster recovery period, as well as a more safe procedure.
Benefits of the PAL Liposuction Technique
- Because the power-assisted liposuction uses a vibrating cannula to suction out the fat, the doctors don’t have to use brute strength to dislodge the fat cells. The vibrating cannula also makes it easier for them. It works by using vibrations to dislodge the fat from your problem areas. The PAL procedure is more effective as far as removing fat is concerned, because doctors don’t have to spend more time dislodging the fat using force. They can do more, in less time.
- The PAL procedure is also more effective in treating more complex areas of the body. Areas that are usually pretty difficult to sculpt using the traditional liposuction method can now be easily handled with the PAL method.
- The PAL can sculpt the inner thigh area, male breasts, and the belly button area. These are usually some of the notoriously difficult to sculpt areas while using a normal cannula in a traditional liposuction procedure.
- The PAL procedure is also easier and less time consuming to complete. This means that patients are less likely to experience post-operation complications or side effects. This sort of liposuction offers long-lasting results as well as deep satisfaction with your new and improved look.
- You’ll look and feel better about your appearance after this procedure. Once your problem area has been taken care of, clothes will fit you better and your confidence levels will gain a significant boost.
- It’s important to understand the risks and side effects of this procedure before you make any kind of decision regarding the surgery. It’s an invasive procedure and as with all invasive procedures, it comes with its own set of risks. You should talk to your cosmetic surgeon about your expectations and concerns.
Contact Our Office
For any questions regarding the PAL liposuction procedure, make sure to contact us to schedule a consultation with Dr. Robert Lowen. During your consultation, he will answer any of the questions you have about the surgery and guide you throughout the whole process.