To further enhance your cosmetic surgery experience, Dr. Lowen employs a professional and caring staff, including:
Kimberly McAleer-Khelifi, patient coordinator
Kimberly has over twelve years of plastic surgery and dermatology practice experience. She has also received training as an OR technician. Her depth of experience, maturity and outgoing personality put our patients at ease. Kimberly staffs our front office as well as helping with Smartlipo MPX and other procedures.
Kimberly Schubert, RN, Senior Aesthetic Nurse
Kimberly has over 20 years of nursing experience. She holds multiple professional certifications and has a long history in aesthetics. Her caring manner has earned her a reputation as a compassionate nurse who is able to capture her clients’ inner beauty. She has a passion for aesthetics and is known for her artistic skills in Dermal fillers. Not only does she specialize in aesthetic injections she is also highly trained in lasers, skin care and post cosmetic surgical care.
Kimberly holds multiple professional memberships. Prior to cosmetic dermatology she was an Oncology Nurse Specialist caring for cancer patients. She has traveled to Mexico on medical missions to provide medical and dental services to the needy. She has also been a trainer in injections and lasers, teaching physicians and nurses how to use new laser technology and administer cosmetic injections.
Memberships & Affiliations:
- American Medical Aesthetic Nurses Association
- American Society of Plastic Surgery Nurses
- Dermatology Nurses Association
- American Society of Laser Surgery Medicine
- American Nurses Association
- Oncology Nurses Association
Kimberly is an experienced clinical nurse injector for Botox, Dysport and fillers such as Radiesse and Restylane.
Cosmetic Tissue Augmentation and Injections:
- Certified in Advanced Radiesse tissue augmentation
Extensive experience in on and off label application
- Advanced training in Hyaluronic Acid administration.
Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm, Hydrell, Prevelle, Captique, Hylaform etc
- Certified in Advanced Botox Medical & Cosmetic administration by Allergan
Lasers, Thermal heat, and Light Therapies:
- Hoya / Conbio Medlite Q Switched YAG~extensive experience. Instruction of many international and domestic physicians on this technology.
- Certified in Thermage~Radiofrequency ~ face, eyelids, body and hands. Active in study for RF technology for FDA approval
- Certified in Reliant Fraxel~fractional resurfacing
- Certified on Palomar Starlux 500 IPL complete system
- Training / Competency on Alderm Diode hair removal system
- Certified on Cutera ~ Photo genesis, Cool Glide, IPL, Titan, ProWave770
- Palomar 1200 ruby Q switch and LP~extensive experience
- Depilase Alexandrite / Long pulse YAG hair removal and vein therapy
- Aestera pneumodynamic IPL and hair removal~Active in study for this technology for FDA
- Photo Dynamic Therapy (Omnilux) Blue/Red light with amnioluvinic acid
- Light Emitting Diode therapy~yellow light. Gentle waves.
- Certified in Silk Peel Dermal infusion
Contact Us Now!
Connect With Us
"Outstanding results come from superb surgeon skills. I have dedicated my working life to the art of medicine and surgery. My artistic vision and intense attention to detail, as well as my real concern for my patients' happiness, are what have lead to such high satisfaction."